Rain Bird® Pop up Nozzle 1812 ®
Operating pressure: 1.0 to 2.1 bar, throw 0.6m to 5.5m, lower connection 1/2 "Female.
The unique connection of the wiper seal with the lid, offers maximum resistance to dirt and external influences. In addition, the pressure-activated, multifunctional seal provides optimized flow, allowing simultaneous start-up of multiple nozzles per sprinkler circuit
Strong return spring made of stainless steel for safe retraction of the riser
With the simple adjustment mechanism on all models, the spray direction of the nozzles can be quickly and safely aligned
Installation and maintenance
- Supplied with Pop-Top ™ Dust Cap to protect the drop nozzles from dirt during installation.
- All components can be reached from above without special tools, maintenance is quick and easy.
- 5 riser heights..
- Lateral connection on model series 1806 and 1812.
- Adjusting screw for regulating the flow rate and the reach.
- Large nozzle selection (sector, beam rise and throw distance)
A solution for many applications
- Built-in shut-off valve SAM for model series 1804-SAM, 1806-SAM, 1812-SAM. Remains closed at a height difference of up to 4.2 m. Ideal for green areas or flowerbeds on hillsides or in hilly terrain
- Precise flushing when retracting the riser keeps dirt away in all soil types
- The components made of UV-resistant plastic and stainless steel ensure a long service life
- 5 years warranty
Operating pressure: 1.0 to 2.1 bar
Distance: 0.6 m to 5.5 m