Rain Bird® Nozzle 15 EST®
MPR Nozzle, 15CST, Stripes - Center Gray, 1.2m x 4.6m
Type series 15-MPR Rightangle: Beam rise 30 ° Color coded, easy identification.
Adjustable rotary nozzles allow quick adjustment of the sector by hand.
Adjustment screw for regulating the flow rate and the distance.
Filter element directly under the nozzle, easily accessible.
The distance between the countersink nozzles, which have a square spray pattern, is equal to the throwing distance.
No special tools required.
Reduced drainage and erosion potential due to low irrigation rate.
Efficient performance even under adverse conditions thanks to homogeneous, wind-resistant, thick water jets with larger drops of water
- Sector adjustable from 45 to 270 °
- Compliance with tight irrigation windows: The optimized irrigation rate of the R-VAN system ensures the perfect balance between application rate and soil filtration
- Color coding for easy recognition of the R-VAN model
- Compatible with all Rain Bird sprayer models as well as a variety of risers and adapters
- An installation with Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles on 5000 Series Rain Bird. 5000 Series sprinklers will allow MPR sprinklers with a range of 4.0 to 10.7 m