Rain Bird® Pop up Sprayhead 1804
Reach from 0.6m to 5.5m.
Ascent height 10cm, operating pressure: 1.0 to 2.1 bar.
The still unique connection of the wiper seal with the lid offers maximum resistance to dirt and external influences. In addition, the pressure-activated, multifunctional seal provides optimized flow, allowing simultaneous start-up of multiple nozzles per sprinkler circuit
Strong return spring made of stainless steel for safe retraction of the riser
With the simple adjustment mechanism on all models, the spray direction of the nozzles can be quickly and safely aligned.
Installation and maintenance
- Supplied with Pop-Top ™ Dust Cap to protect the drop nozzles from dirt during installation
- All components can be reached from above without special tools, maintenance is quick and easy
- 5 riser heights
- adjusting screw for regulating the flow rate and the throwing distance
- Large nozzle selection (sector, beam rise and throw distance)
A solution for many applications
- Built-in shut-off valve SAM for model series 1804-SAM, 1806-SAM, 1812-SAM and remains closed at a height difference of up to 4.2 m. Ideal for green areas or flowerbeds on hillsides or in hilly terrain
- Precise flushing when retracting the riser keeps dirt away in all soil types
- The components made of UV-resistant plastic and stainless steel ensure a long service life
- 5 years warranty
Operating pressure: 1.0 to 2.1 bar
Distance: 0.6 m to 5.5 m