Control unit WPX - 6 battery - Rain Bird®
- WPX-6 battery operated control unit
- for six stations,
- ready for operation with a 9 V alkaline battery,
- 6 independent start times per zone.
Control unit WPX-6 battery - Rain Bird®
For six stations, battery-operated control unit with 9V.
WPX-6 battery-operated control unit, for six stations, ready for operation with a 9 V alkaline battery, 6 independent start times per zone.
Battery operated control units
The battery-operated control units of the WPX series enable the reliable execution of automatic irrigation when there is no AC power supply.
WPX control units can be installed practically anywhere. The waterproof housing ensures a long service life even when installed in a valve box.
Longer service life
Lifetime of one year when using a 9 volt alkaline battery or two years when using two 9 volt alkaline batteries.
Functions of the control unit
• The runtime, start times and watering days of each zone are shown on a single display.
• Large LCD display with easy operation of the user interface.
• Bypass / bypass weather sensor entrance.
• Main valve / pump circuit. (Multi-zone units only).
• Permanent program memory (100 years).
• IP68 certified for protection against the ingress of dust and water.
• The plastic housing of the control unit has excellent resistance to weather, yellowing and aging.
• Dedicated button for manual irrigation for easy operation.
• Automatic zone stratification ensures that only one valve is watered at a time. If watering multiple zones is scheduled for the same day and date, the WPX will water the zone with the lowest number first.
• Contractor Rapid Programming ™ automatically copies the start times and watering days from Zone 1 to all other zones during initial setup.
• Runtimes, start times and watering days can be individually adjusted depending on the zone.
• 6 independent start times per zone.
• 4 watering day options per zone: custom days, cyclic days (every 1 to 30 days), ODD calendar days, and EVEN calendar days.
• Delay in watering (1 to 9 days).
• Contractor Default ™ storage / recovery.
• Rain sensor bypass for all zones or bypassing a specific zone.
• Manual irrigation of ALL zones or SINGLE zones as needed.
• Manual start at the push of a button.
Width: 13.59 cm
Height: 10.26 cm
Depth: 6.15 cm
Weight: 907 g
LCD display size:
Width: 5.72 cm
Height: 3.18 cm
Dimensions for optional wall mounting:
Width: 10.76 cm
Height: 17.60 cm
Depth: 4.99 cm
Weight: 107 g
cULus, FCC, IC, CE, RCM (AMCA), IP68, RoHS
|Product type||Control units|